Add Team Users, manage permissions, and limit access
Team Users are typically people within your organisation, and people who do not have their own account but need access to yours, e.g. to assist with authoring, analytics, publishing, or support.
Add & invite a new Team User
- From the menu, select Account & Access, then select the + icon (bottom right).
- Enter the Team User's details, then select a user role. You can customise user access once you have chosen a role.
- be given limited access to features/sections/content;
- use their credentials to log in to your platform account;
- switch between accounts that they have been given access to;